Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Baby Hodges 2

Here is the latest ultrasound picture of our little boy. You can see his face looking at you, his nose squished, and a little bit of his hand by his chin. My husband says these ultrasound pictures are like those magic eye pictures that you have to look at from a distance, squint, and hope you can see the hidden dinosaur or whatever. Maybe it's just a mother's gift, but I can always see just what the picture is. This one was taken on September 11, and I think he is a handsome little guy. During the ultrasound he opened his eyes, then he sucked in fluid through his mouth and blew it out of his nose. It looked like he was coughing, but the doctor said he was just breathing the fluid. It was really fun to watch. He is a very active little boy. He's kicking as I write this. I can't wait to meet him and find out just what he's like. It is so amazing to think of the life that is growing inside me. My belly looks like a basketball, and it is sort of lopsided, veering off to the right. I feel very large, like I felt when it was time to deliver my daughter, but I still have about 6 weeks left. I'll post a picture of the belly when I can. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on Jay Ray!
Just a little shout out. What's up?

Merrill said...

hey bs
not much here
wish we could drop by and visit

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I'm betting you're soooo ready to have that new little one here....

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry, Merrill, that was me under anonymous (Cara).