Tuesday, October 31, 2006

This past Saturday my Community Group, some great friends. and my family got together to welcome our baby boy. There was great food, cake, and a gargantuan balloon that my daughter adopted as her very own. I am so thankful for the community to be found through my church, and I can't believe their generosity and how encouraging they are through all the things Jay and I have dealt with over the past couple years.

I wanted to post these pictures from the party. Here is Ruthie giving the sign for "more." She wanted another piece of candy and was being especially emphatic by using the sign I taught her before she could speak, and also using the word itself. She is too cute in her pig tails. I love them.

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pic of Ruthie with the pigtails is so adorable. She looks so different from the one in my cell phone.