Monday, April 20, 2009

Due Date Eve/ Happy Anniversary to us!






Today is our 7th anniversary! Hard to believe, that seven years can go by so quickly. And here we are on the eve of the potential birth of our third child. Whoa nellie! I don't really feel like going all googly about the wonderful years we've had and how I love Jay more today than I did seven years ago, probably because I am perpetually cranky and ready to get this baby out. And who got me into this condition? Yeah. Exactly. Which brings me to the next picture I will now post of my whale belly, entitled, "seven years later...still smiling though made of different proportions:"

Can you believe this? Really, most people who see me now say, "poor thing" or "bless your heart." Tomorrow is my due date and I have asked the Creator of this little life to deliver me. My last two times I was induced, with Ruthie at 41 weeks, and with Mac just over 40 (because the cord was around his neck) so I am wondering if I am one of those people whose bodies don't go into labor on their own. If that is the case I am tempted to just induce this week and get it over with instead of waiting till 41 weeks and drawing the same conclusion with a one pound heavier baby to push out. So we pray for wisdom and endurance. And a safe and healthy mom/baby delivery. Red rover, red rover send Harris right over! C'mon boy! I can understand how warm and cozy it is in there for you, but really, I think you'll like it out here too. Two words: breast milk.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I think you look stunning! (in a good way!). Praying for you...

Anonymous said...

hilarious. i still love reading your blog. :)