Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Mississippi Relatives Came

Alatha was a school teacher for 2o-something years, and she is so great with the children!

The week before last my uncle and aunt from Meridian, MS came over for a visit. I would have loved to have gone to Meridian to see them because I have such a fondness for that town, but I just thought it would be too much with all of our traveling already. Duffee and Alatha came to us, and I am so glad they did. We caught up and ate some good food and swam and just had a great time. Duffee is my Mom's brother, and it is fun when they get together and catch up on all the goings on in Meridian. None of my cousins and their children could come this time, but we all talked about starting to do a "family reunion" with everyone. How fun would that be?

No comments: