Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Coming soon to a blog near you

Here are some ideas I have for upcoming posts. I wanted to put them here so I can remember to do them. I don't know about other women who have experienced two pregnancies or more, but I am blaming my lack of brain power lately, as well as lack of general inspiration to the state of my body. My precious child growing inside is monopolizing my brain power and creativity. I am ok with that- he/she is welcome to whatever I can offer. Which includes at this moment a delicious root beer float. I love how the root beer dissolves the ice cream into a sort of perforated consistency.

Coming soon (I hope)
The contents of my junk drawer
-this will require extensive research, but I think it will be worth it

Twilight through the cracks of the shades in the nursery
-this is a sentimental one

(Maybe) The restroom on the Austrian/Czech border
Sorry, Amanda!

And, a collection of limericks!
(not really)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

yum...you made me hungry/thirsty for a root beer float!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are feeling better!