Monday, June 02, 2008

Ruthie the Rembrandt


Here is one of the finest examples of Ruthie's latest artwork. I love that she can now draw what she imagines, and every day she suprises me with her skill. This picture features Ruthie, the purple figure, with blue eyes, very long hair, and some princess shoes. To her right is Mackiedoo (or Mac as he is commonly known), and they each have a sun over their heads. There's a rainbow on the right, and she wrote her "name" under her self-portrait. It is such a happy little picture!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

It's me, shannon said...

Merrill,
I see three year old art work alot and this is amazing. She has a lot of detail. Most three's do not add detail w/o being told to do it. My favorite is how she gave her picture two suns and she did leave her and Mac floating in the air. She have them a ground to stand on. Really, Merrill, I could go on and on about how advance this is. I can tell this girl is brilliant; like her pretty Mama.
shannon