Sunday, August 30, 2009

I like big brains and I cannot lie









Here are some cute pictures of Harris, and Mac decided he wanted to join in on the photo shoot. I love that picture of the brothers checking each other out.
Harris went to his 4 month check up on Friday and the doctor said he looks great. I didn't get a chance to get his percentiles, and they don't hand out cute cards like our pediatrician in Mobile. It is sort of sad to have to get used to a new pediatrician, but it is just another moving adjustment for the family. I did like the doctor-who is a General, with an Airborne patch. She was certainly a no nonsense lady, but very kind. She enjoyed talking to Harris and remarked on how social he is. I have written an account of our first visit to the Army Hospital which was actually several weeks ago, which I will post soon- it is a whole new ballgame.
Harris is 14 lbs. and 26 inches long, and his head is big- 75th percentile. The doctor asked if Ruth and Mac had big heads, and I didn't think so. She concluded Harris just must have lots of brains in there. That's my boy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awww...I want to hug him!!