Tuesday, February 16, 2010

For Reflection...




We spotted this automobile wackiness yesterday at Mt. Vernon. These folks have created a Subaru mosaic masterpiece of reflectors. I am really wishing I could see this car at night. I am also really wondering how this came about. Was it like those ladies who end up with 135 cats in their house- just one cat more, who'll notice? And who cares, I mean, it's a Subaru! Or was it a prank-their teenage kid did it one night and they woke up to mosaic madness? Maybe it was the result of a bet. Or maybe it is Cyndi Lauper's car. I could totally see her driving this. Well, maybe not a Subaru Mosaic-mobile, I guess she'd have a pink convertible Mosaic-mobile with a fuzzy steering wheel cover. Whatever the case, I am so glad I saw this example of vehicular mayhem. It is extreme. It makes me laugh.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I also notice it is rather patriotic in color.

Alan/Cheryl said...

WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry. I forgot my car up north. I'll be back to get it later. :)