Tuesday, August 17, 2010

You might be wondering

For those of you who don't know, and who are wondering where my wonderful blogging has gone....I am pregnant (hooray) and sick (horrible). I am really not functional and I am really struggling! We are excited about number 4, but trying to survive day to day, so you probably won't hear much from me for a while. I wish I could post a happy-go-lucky "we're pregnant!" post, but hey, Eve bit that apple and it is biting me big time. So praise God for new life, and pass the barf bag! Mercy!

10 comments:

Kelli Hodges said...

Yeah!!! Congrats to you and sorry you're so sick. I wish I were there to help out. I love you and will be praying for you!!!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Yeah! I have been missing you. Hope you feel better soon.

The Spiveys said...

WOW!!!! Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!! Does that mean I should be expecting something? We've been preggo together the past 2 times...I'll keep that in mind. Soooo excited for ya'll!!!! Praying for a healthy baby and that you feel better soon!!!

Jessie said...

Love you, Mer!

Mirinda said...

How wonderful! Congrats to you guys and hope you feel better SOON :)

Karenina said...

So excited! Love you, Mer!

Donna said...

Wonderful! How blessed you are! Thrilled for you and your growing family!

shelley said...

I just heard about this today from Kim B. So sorry you are sick. I cannot imagine. Congratulations though. Oh, and that baby boy is so pretty. I am sure Jay hates to hear that but I have a pretty baby boy too. I love it.

Cara said...

Are you feeling better yet? Let me know if I can drop something by or run an errand for you--I'm guessing you may not be feeling up to doing much right now, but let me know--hoping and praying this phase passes quickly for you! :(

Jennifer said...

What I'm wondering is that if you have given up blogging for good. :(