Monday, November 22, 2010

Mountain Trip/October

In October we took our annual family trip to North Carolina. My parents and my bro and his family met us down there. It ends up being about halfway between us. We hiked and played and went to an Arts and Crafts Festival and just enjoyed the fresh mountain air and each other's company. Here we are on top of Water Rock Knob.



At a Blue Ridge Parkway info center.

Here are all the McAlarney progeny. My brother and his wife have children all within a year of our children which is so fun for getting together. It also made it so sad to move far away from them. From L to R: Ruthie (5), Annabelle (5), Alan Jr or Alee (3), Mac (3), Victoria (2), Harry (1).


Harry doing some bouldering on top of the Devil's Courthouse.

Waterbottle row.


Belle and Ruthie, sweet cousins. I have a picture of them in this very spot from last year, but unfortunately I couldn't access it to post here for a comparison.



The photo of the whole group is in my brother's possession and so I blame him that it is not posted here.

2 comments:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Love reading your updates.I hope you are feeling much better.

Jennifer said...

is it just me or is Harris almost the same size as Mac?