Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Wedding

My sweet friend Emily, who I have known since she was in high school, asked Ruthie and Mac to be in her wedding.  It was a beautiful wedding with a reception at the gorgeous Bragg-Mitchell Mansion in Mobile, Alabama.  The kids did a great job and were so brave!  We were really honored to be a part of Emily's beautiful wedding day!






This was the only way I could get Mac to smile.  He HATED his suit and was just out of sorts from the whole overwhelmingness of the day and his role in it.  Isn't he handsome, though?  Ruthie was poised and beautiful and really enjoyed the experience. 

I loved the cake with a teacup on top!  How clever and pretty! 

The stunning bride!  She was radiant.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I was glad to have you there, Merrill! Ruthie and Mac did such a great job. :) I'm so glad I have had you as a mentor and a friend all these years.