Tuesday, November 15, 2011

October- Harrisburg, PA; Relevant Conference

October wound to a close with a wonderful weekend with my friend Jen.  We had planned for months to attend the Relevant Conference for Christian women bloggers, not really sure what to expect.  I was mainly excited to spend time with Jen and maybe find some new insights into the blogging world, with fresh inspiration for some blogging ideas I've had for a while.  I'd say both of my goals were met during this enjoyable weekend- plus we got snow!  It was strange with the fall leaves still full on the trees, but Jen was super excited since she is now a Florida resident, and Petey got to see his first blizzard.  We had to go out and celebrate!  Just so you know, Jen was wearing a dress and had bare legs in these pictures.  I told her they wouldn't show and she was nice enough to humor me and get out in the cold!



 Peter was also excited about stopping at Chick-Fil-A on the the trip to PA.

 Meeting Ann Voskamp was a highlight for us.  Her book is:


Harrisburg is right near Hershey so during our 20 minutes of free time we jetted over and went to Chocolate World.  That place smells just right. Cue the sound of angels singing.


If only we'd had time for the chocolate massage.

No comments: