Tuesday, January 05, 2010

From the mouth of a three year old boy...

Recent Mac-isms:

  • He calls Ashley Rose, our babysitter, Actually Rose.
  • At night I put vaseline on his nose and cheeks since they've been pretty chapped this winter. He says "gasoline." "Mommy, I won't cry when you put gasoline on my nose. I'll be good." Thanks Mac.
  • The other day Mac was dancing and I suggested that Jay teach him some breakdancing moves, like the worm. Jay said he couldn't do the worm but he used to be able to do the centipede. Then Mac says, "Papa eats centipede on his bagel in the tv room every day." I racked my brain, and finally figured out what he meant. Papa eats cinnamon on his bagel every day.

That boy is too cute!



Watch me now! Mac dancing on Christmas Day to Run DMC's "Christmas in Hollis." Rappy New Year!

5 comments:

Duane and Kim said...

AWWW, I with he and Owen could play together!!

Jennifer said...

What a good dancer! He'll have some good moves when it comes time to take Isabelle to Prom. :) Miss you...TONS! Even more now that you aren't coming next month!

Mirinda said...

So precious!!!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

too cute!

Kelli Hodges said...

The boy can dance!!! All that and good looks! Love him!