Friday, May 07, 2010

Birthday Boy!



We finally celebrated Harry's bday last week- a small party with our family, my Mom and Dad, and our landlord Mr. Fredette. I made a turtle cake, to go with his nursery theme, and it was really quick and easy as cakes go. Harris ate his cupcake in what seemed like a minute. He grabbed the whole thing in his hand and just devoured it. It was impressive.
He opened some presents, or I should say, Ruthie and Mac opened his presents for him, and you can see him standing up with one of his birthday cards. It was a fun little party for a fun little boy. I have to say it... I can't believe he's one already!



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that your landlord was at the celebration! Did he give Harris a month's free in rent?

Merrill said...

That would have been quite the 1 year old birthday gift. Holy cow! Great idea though...