Monday, May 17, 2010

In the Merry, Merry Month of May

What have we been up to? Discovering a new park just a hop, skip and a jump from our neighborhood. We love it!








What else?
Getting moles cut off and weird skin things frozen off my body. That was fun. No pictures available (don't want to spoil your appetite). I just got back the results today- no cancer, thank you Jesus! One of my moles was special, and I didn't even know it. The doctor said it is a very rare type of mole called a "blue mole." How appropriate, blue being my favorite color.
Having all the pipes in our rental house redone because of leakiness- which means plumbers in our house four days a week, all day long. Sawing into drywall, mess mess and more mess, and now we have water that tastes like it's burnt, some huge holes in our walls that have to be repaired, but my sanity back. Well, as I wrote this the repairman arrived...bye bye sanity, hello drywall dust. (Choking gag)


No comments: