Friday, April 15, 2011

Peter's Nursery


I'm so thankful to have this little nursery for Peter. I've tried to do a special room for each baby, just changing things like crib bumpers and decor, simply and inexpensively, and two grandmothers are always so generous in helping me! This time I purchased these cards from Amazon.com and stuck them around the room. It instantly added a nursery-ish baby-ish charm, I think. A new diaper changing pad cover, and voila! new nursery for baby Pete. I used the same bumpers that were in Ruth's crib- (I tried to sell them on Craigslist with no luck) they are white with yellow ric-rac. I just need to pick curtains!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love it Merrill. And after thinking about it, I'm a little surprised that it took four nurserys to bring out some sort of literary "theme". Wish I was there to hold Peter in that rocking chair and change his little diaper.