Friday, February 02, 2007

hair

This past Saturday I got a haircut. I was looking forward to it and planning to get it cut pretty short, which I did, and I'm liking it so far. The first picture is the day of, with the lovely straightening job that my hairdresser can do like magic. The next picture is after washing it and letting it dry back to its naturally curly self. It's a little crazy, but not like some out of control triangle heads I've had before. You can only do so much with curly hair, and this is a fun new option for me.



















This last picture is my studly man Jay with his new hair. His workplace just changed their facial hair policy and he can now grow a goatee or beard. I've been wanting him to have a goatee for a while, and I never understood or liked the policy. But hooray! They freed the follicles! He'll have to shave it every month for his Coast Guard drill weekend, but it grows quickly and we can enjoy it the rest of the time.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Your hair is so cute! I think it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love your new haircut! It looks great curly & straight!!

Hava wonderful weekend! Are you cheering for the Colts? I am cheering for Peyton!!:~)

Meri