Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snowed In! (Day Two)


Look at the awesome icicles hanging from the eaves!

Maybe next year little Harris.
What does this remind you of?


Digging out! It was fun and neighborly to be out today. Everyone was digging, dogs were frolicking in the snow. One of our friend dogs, Toby, got stuck it was so deep. And he got matted furry ice dingleberries all up and down his legs that his mom said took an hour to get out. He was the picture of doggy joy bounding through the snow. We made sure to tell the kids,"Don't eat yellow snow!"


That path is our sidewalk that I partly plowed through. Our neighbors yard is still pristine- they have no kids to mess it up.

Like wise Chinese man once said: when blizzard is approaching, always park car in driveway.

I love our dapper snowman with the holly bow tie!



Snow friends!

Darling snow girl...

And another snow girl in sheer bliss...what an angel!

3 comments:

The McNeills said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. I totally agree... there's not much better than kids faces as they see snow for the first time. That's a moment. :)

Anonymous said...

wow!!! what an experience! absolutely beautiful! on another note...I realized I didn't have your email address when I was making my blog private...so if you still want to "stay in touch".email me your address!! Love ya! shanaburke at gmail dot com

Danny and Jennifer White said...

looks so fun Merrill!!