Monday, July 18, 2011

Peter- 4 months old

 Getting stronger!  I try to give him tummy time but he knows how to roll over right away because he dislikes holding his big noggin up!




Peter is officially a thumb-sucker like his big bro Harry.  It is so sweet, and now he is sleeping a full 12 hours at night, plus I often have to get him up from naps to feed him to keep him on a good schedule!  He is a great sleeper and is really laid back in general, which I am so thankful for.  He is very chirpy and talkative and loves to talk to the kids or Jay and I.  He hasn't been for his check up yet so I'm not sure how much he weighs, but he is big and is already wearing 6 month clothes.  His eyes are still blue, and sometimes his hair has a definite reddish tinge to it.  Everyone exclaims about his chubby cheeks and his general cuteness, and of course I must agree and I think he's the sweetest little kissable bubby boy in the world!

1 comment:

Danny and Jennifer White said...

He is growing up too fast! The kids are all so adorable!