Friday, March 12, 2010

We "Heart" our New Webcam

Yesterday we purchased a webcam, after wanting and planning to since we left Mobile. Our friends Jen and Brandon have been on our backs about it, so we thank them for their persistence in wanting to see our faces while talking to us, and not just settling for our voices. We hooked it up last night and talked with J and B for about an hour, and it was so much fun! I realized I hadn't "seen" them since last October when they came to visit, and it was almost in a tiny way like a visit with them last night. Jen commented on how long my hair has gotten, and she showed us the ultrasound of their 2nd baby on the way. The only thing we didn't like? When they tortured us by eating Blue Bell ice cream during the call. (C'mon McSheas, have a heart, for the love of Pete!) We miss our friends, and this is a fun way to visit across the miles. So if you, dear readers, have a webcam and desire to talk to us mano a mano, give us a call. We're on Skype and we love it!

We "heart" J and B!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

We heart you too! And where was this picture taken? I look so young...and thin! Maybe we shouldn't Skype and you can just remember me this way. :)

Donna said...

Awww, how sweet! We've had a webcam for over two years and never used it even once! I've caught up on your blog tonight- so fun to see you guys! You make DC seem so wonderful- I loved the pics of your visit with Jessie. And Harris is adorable- and I love the stories about him. Tucker is like him in that he loves to wrestle me during diaper changes and tries to fling himself to the floor. :) (P.S. I'm impressed with your knowledge of plants and trees- I have no idea!)