Friday, July 17, 2009

So much to say

Every time I sit down to blog my mind goes into jukebox mode and all I can think of are song titles that are cheesily appropriate to what I'm going to write about. Today's is obviously Dave Matthew's Band, but I was also considering Pearl Jam's "I'm still alive." Although now that I think about it I'm not sure if that is the actual name of the song. It's not. (thanks Google- the song is officially entitled "Alive.")

So we just got internet flowing today and I am crazily bouncing around cyberspace trying to catch up on everything. It is amazing how many times during the day I think of something that I need or want to look up on the internet, especially now that I'm in a new town. So these last two weeks I would think of something and then think "I'll go look it up," and then "doh, no internet." Or something I wanted to blog about...."doh! (this sounds like dough when you say it) gotta wait. I hope I'll be able to catch up.

No comments: