Friday, October 23, 2009

6 months old








Harris is now 6 months and just a joy- full of smiles, even with his thumb in his mouth. He is sitting up strongly, but still needs the boppy behind him just in case. Harris is very active, constantly kicking and moving and wiggling when I hold him or when he's in his saucer or just playing on the floor. Today I promise you, he said ma-ma-ma-ma, very clearly, several times during the day. It is precious, of course, and precocious too. I don't remember my other two talking quite this early. He chose the right word for his first, let me tell you.
We are past the feeding issues we were having around 3 or 4 months, he is nursing well and also enjoying solids. He still spits up a ton, but it doesn't seem to be painful or problematic to him, he just spews and keeps playing. It is problematic to me mainly in the laundry department. He and I change clothes frequently during the day, or just go around smelling like nasty milk.
Harris's check up on Thursday went well- he is 16 lbs 2 oz. and 26 inches tall. Not sure about percentiles and his other measurements. The doctor said he is growing great!

No comments: