Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Now hear this...

Attention all readers of hodgepodge- I am officially making my blog private in the next couple of days-please comment on this post with your email address if you are a reader and want to keep reading! All family and friends already in my email address book (those I email on a regular basis) will automatically go on the list. You'll just have to log in to see my blog. Been pondering this for awhile- and I think it is a wise decision, thanks for bearing with me! I am also pondering a spin-off blog for children's literature- and maybe some writing of mine too, both of which would be public. Thanks for being a reader, I appreciate all of you!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add me, please! ellington_emily@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

jmcshea1@comcast.net

The McNeills said...

kjmcneill6@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do hope to make the cut! I love keeping up with the Hodges :)
eandlblackmon6@bellsouth.net

Thanks Merrill,
Love you all,
Lisa Blackmon

Jessie said...

good call. i feel less traumatized for your beautiful children now ;-)

am i in your address book?

Merrill said...

of course lisa! we love you blackmons!

and yes jess!

Malia said...

I love reading of your adventures and pull Beau in for an update or good laugh once in a while too. :) Malia

beaumaliapowers@yahoo.com

nick, robyn and taylor said...

robyn_with_a_y@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

shanaburke@gmail.com

Donna said...

ayersjd@aol.com- pick me pick me!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

jwhite6661@yahoo.com.
I need yours too for mine.