Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Life in the not so Fast Lane

Sure to make you lose your mind... Ruthie practicing her "mean" face. Go away mean ole traffic.

Gridlock and the Three Bears, hmmmm. Well two of the bears were asleep.

This is us, stuck in traffic on the way home from the Pumpkin Patch.
Insane in the membrane.
But despite the pain
We decided to refrain
From starting to complain
We crossed to the fun lane
And began to feign
Our disdain
For this bane
Of our life in Alexain'
Dria
Yo Yo Yo
Did you like my refrain? I should totally quit my day job and become a rapper. What would a good rapper name be for me? Hmmmmm.....


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that pic, Merrill! Flattering as all-get-out. ;)

Cara

Merrill said...

that's how I roll

Kelli Hodges said...

you are without a doubt the craziest person I know...and I love ya!

Sally said...

Merr-L: that sounds rapperish, doesn't it?

Merrill said...

very good Sall-E. The only one I came up with was Kandy Korn. Just because I like the candy and you have to spell a rapper name with a K I guess.